How to Make Exotic Delicious creamy coffee for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, delicious creamy coffee. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious creamy coffee is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Delicious creamy coffee is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook delicious creamy coffee using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious creamy coffee:
- Prepare 1 tbsp Nescafe coffee (grounded is preferable)
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Get 2 tsp cold milk/room temperature
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- Prepare For garnishing Cocoa powder or cinnamon (optional)
Steps to make Delicious creamy coffee:
- Add coffee and sugar in a cup, then add two tsp of milk gradually starting from one tsp, beat until light in color and smooth and put it aside.
- In a saucepan heat two cups of milk, make sure to close the heat when it starts to simmer.
- Once that is done, take two separate cups. Now start by adding half of the milk into the cups with adding one tsp of coffee mix and stir it.
- Once it is combined, add the rest of the milk and the left over coffee but remember not to blend it in with milk, just stir the coffee mix with the milk from the top.
- Finally, add cinnamon or cocoa powder on top and enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food delicious creamy coffee recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!