Recipe of Traditional Eggless Crepe Diet Breakfast for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eggless crepe diet breakfast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Crepe Diet Breakfast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Eggless Crepe Diet Breakfast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless crepe diet breakfast using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Crepe Diet Breakfast:
- Make ready eggless crepe
- Get 2 cup flour
- Prepare 3 cup milk
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready @banana option1
- Take 2 tbsp banana
- Take @coconuts flesh & jackfruit option2
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh coconut flesh & jackfruit
- Make ready @dried fruits option3
- Take 10 lychee fruits (in can)
- Make ready 1 tbsp each of dried mulberry / cranberries with 1 tbsp of yugurt
Instructions to make Eggless Crepe Diet Breakfast:
- Mix all ingredient and set aside for 1 hour to set
- In non stick pan put a scoop and swirl pan to thinly spread crepe batter for 1 minute each side till lightly brown
- Slice crepes into 4 pieces then fill in option 1 CREPES FRESH BANANA SLICE AND ENJOY
- Slice crepes into 4 pieces then fill in option 2 then fasten with a toothpicks - CREPES WITH FRESH COCONUT FLESH AND JACKFRUITS THEN ENJOY
- Filling in Option 3 ,Scoop 2 tbsp of greek yogurt and top with mix dried fruits and lychee and serve immediately
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food eggless crepe diet breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!