Steps to Prepare Creative Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free &amp; VEGAN for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vodka (or not) pasta sauce - oil free & vegan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vodka (or not) pasta sauce - oil free & vegan using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN:
- Get 7 c activated cashews
- Get 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Prepare 1 tbsp Himalayan salt
- Take 7 handful =?g fresh basil leaves
- Prepare In this new version of cookpad, I cannot save a recipe and
- Take change / adjust amounts later when remaking recipe - ANNOYING!!
- Get So, I have to post it a bit unfinished and not perfect :(
- Take 7 c peeled and already slow cooked tomatoes
- Get Multiple dashes of pepper
- Take Possibly
- Get Depending on water content of slow cooked tomatoes
- Make ready After blending you might have to add some c of hot water / broth
- Make ready To achieve a smooth, but not overly thick sauce consistency
- Take Optional
- Get 1-2 Shot(s) of plain vodka
- Take Pasta
- Take 2 kg Penne (ca. 100g / person)
- Make ready Decoration / Topping
- Get Vegan parmigiana (my recipe)
- Get Dash multicolored ground pepper
- Take Thin strips of fresh basil
Steps to make Vodka (or not) Pasta Sauce - oil free & VEGAN:
- With all of the above on hand and ready to go, this should be fast to put together
- Place pasta into slightly salted, boiling water until 'al dente' texture (check package or fresh pasta only a few minutes)
- Add first 5 ingredients to blender (due to large amount please for 2-3 turns) until silky smooth
- Each time pour blended sauce into larger pot than pasta is cooking in until all in
- Now add your shot(s) of Vodka, stir and try
- If necessary adjust for less thickness w/½c hot water or veg broth each time, then stir and check
- Add ground pepper a few dashes a time, stir, then try and continue or stop if satisfied
- Pasta will be ready to strain and slowly add to pot with ready vodka sauce
- Mix well with more of a folding motion to not destroy the shape of the pasta
- Serve on plates or keep warm in e.g. a crock pot
- Sprinkle shreds of fresh basil on top and a dash of pepper
- Dust with vegan parmigiana just before eating
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vodka (or not) pasta sauce - oil free & vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!