Easiest Way to Prepare Real Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade delicious marinade - for weight loss diets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade delicious marinade - for weight loss diets using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets:
- Prepare For the marinade:
- Make ready 1 tsp Krazy Salt
- Get 1 tsp Chicken soup stock (preservative- free type of possible)
- Get 8 tbsp Sugar-free liquid artificial sweetener (you can use sugar instead)
- Make ready 10 tbsp Vinegar or lemon juice, of you r choice
- Make ready To make a single serving of marinated salad (about 70 calories)
- Prepare 200 grams Salad vegetables
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- Take 2 to 4 tablespoons Marinade
- Make ready 1 Black pepper
Instructions to make Homemade Delicious Marinade - For Weight Loss Diets:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together. If you're not on a diet, just use sugar instead of artificial sweetener.
- Prep the salad vegetables. Wash the lettuce well, and dry well. I usually shred it. (Cut or rip into whatever way you like.)
- Slice the onion thinly and put into a bowl of salted water, then into a bowl of ice water. Drain, and squeeze out lightly with your hands.
- Slice the cucumber thinly. I usually julienne it.
- Put all the salad vegetables in a bowl, and pour on some of the marinade and the olive oil. Leave to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours and the marinated salad is done.
- if you're making just one portion of the salad, you can just sprinkle the cut up vegetables with a little Krazy Salt, a little chicken soup stock, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of sweetener, and 1 tablespoon plus of vinegar.
- Toss before eating. If you make it in the morning and bring it as bento, by lunchtime it will be marinated.
- The marinade liquid on its own is very sour, but the moisture that comes out of the vegetables makes it taste just right.
- Store the marinade liquid in the refrigerator, and use it up as soon as possible.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade delicious marinade - for weight loss diets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!