Simple Way to Make Iconic Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, rasta pasta with grilled jerk chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rasta pasta with grilled jerk chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Make ready 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Take 380 g dry pasta (3 cups or so)
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Take 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Get 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Get 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1.5 cups chicken stock
- Make ready 1.5-2 cups half and half cream
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Make ready 2 tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand)
- Take 1/2 shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp olive oil
Instructions to make Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken:
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred)
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing.
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest.
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rasta pasta with grilled jerk chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!