Steps to Make Traditional Non-Fried Sweet &amp; Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, non-fried sweet & sour tofu meatballs for your diet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook non-fried sweet & sour tofu meatballs for your diet using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet:
- Take For the cutlet mixture:
- Make ready 70 grams Chicken tenders
- Prepare 250 grams Tofu
- Get 1 Shiitake mushrooms
- Make ready 10 Dried wheat gluten
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Katakuriko
- Make ready 3 drops ●Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Cooking sake
- Make ready 1 dash ●Salt
- Make ready 1 pinch ●Black pepper
- Make ready 1 dash Olive oil
- Take 2 tbsp Cooking sake
- Prepare For the sauce:
- Prepare 2 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp ○Vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp ○Cooking sake
- Get 2 tbsp ○Sugar
- Take 2 tbsp ○Water
Steps to make Non-Fried Sweet & Sour Tofu Meatballs For Your Diet:
- Heat the tofu for 1 minute in the microwave. Add it plus finely-choppped mushrooms, chicken breast, grated wheat gluten, and the materials marked with ● to a bowl and mix.
- Create bite-sized rounded pieces of the mixture in Step 1 and add them to a frying pan coated in olive oil. Then add sake and steam.
- When one side is golden brown flip them over. After they've been cooked through drain them on a plate. If you use a spoon when flipping them over you'll get a meatball shape.
- Up to this point the mixture is the same for "Non-Fried Tofu Minced Cutlet For Your Diet", so you can set half aside for that if you like. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144298-non-fried-tofu-minced-katsu
- Add the materials marked with ○ to the frying pan, and add the meatballs from Step 2. When the sauce has boiled, it's done.
- Add some veggies for sweet and sour pork style!
- Use 200 g of tofu to get a slightly more rounded shape.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food non-fried sweet & sour tofu meatballs for your diet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!