Recipe of Perfect Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hamburger steak for gluten free diets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have hamburger steak for gluten free diets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb groung chuck
- Make ready 1 large onion
- Take 1 salt , pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Take 1 soya sauce to taste
- Get 1 vegetable oil and butter
- Take 1 1/2 cup water
- Take 1 Veloutine thickener or cornstarch
Steps to make Hamburger Steak for Gluten free diets:
- in a bowl mix beef, salt, pepper garlic powder
- make your patties. I always put a thumb press in the middle for cooking evenly
- in a large pan add the oil and butter and fry the onions sliced then fry the patties
- set the onions and patties aside
- Using the same pan add the water and soya sauce bring to a boil
- Add the thickener and stir until sauce is thick and return meat and onions
- serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hamburger steak for gluten free diets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!