Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
- Get 5 lb chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer
- Take 1 pack frozen spinach
- Take 3 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 3 mushroom soup cans of milk
- Get 1 can black olives drained and halved
- Get 1 (4 oz) pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces
- Take 1 lg can mushrooms drained
- Make ready 2 (6.5 oz) jars marinated artichokes drained and halved
- Make ready 1 tbsp pesto
- Get 1 box your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc
- Take 2-4 cups mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food)
- Prepare 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Get 1 tbsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp parsley flakes or Italian seasoning
Instructions to make Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.)
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!