How to Prepare Fancy Easy 3-Ingredient Coconut Snowballs for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy 3-ingredient coconut snowballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy 3-Ingredient Coconut Snowballs is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy 3-Ingredient Coconut Snowballs is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy 3-ingredient coconut snowballs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy 3-Ingredient Coconut Snowballs:
- Get 3 cups desiccated coconut (unsweetened)
- Prepare 1 cup virgin coconut oil
- Get 1/2 cup fruit-sweetened maple syrup
Instructions to make Easy 3-Ingredient Coconut Snowballs:
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the coconut oil (microwave on medium heat works well).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bow and mix vigorously.
- Wet your hands slightly, then form the mix into small balls and place onto the tray.
- Put in the fridge until firm.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy 3-ingredient coconut snowballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!