Recipe of Iconic Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coffee shortbread cookies with toffee chips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coffee shortbread cookies with toffee chips using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips:
- Prepare For Coffee Shortbread Cookies
- Make ready 8 ounces butter at room temperature (2 sticks)
- Get 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Take 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- Get 2 cups all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup Heath Toffee bits
- Prepare For Chocolate Drizzle
- Get 3.5 ounces extra creamy Lindt milk chicolate, chopped
- Prepare 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Steps to make Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips:
- Preheat the oven to 300. Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a large bowl combine butter, coffeee granules, both sugars, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy
- Slowly add flour and combine until incorporated, fold in toffee bits
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared pans, flatten gent,y with the palm of your hand
- Bake for about 18 to 22 minutes until light golden and set, cool 5 minutes on pan then transfer to wire racks to cool completely
- Top Cookies with Drizzle
- Melt milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth
- Drizzle over cookies
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth
- Drizzle over cookies. Allow topping to set
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coffee shortbread cookies with toffee chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!