Recipe of Favorite Garlic Buttered Pasta for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, garlic buttered pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Buttered Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Garlic Buttered Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic buttered pasta using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Buttered Pasta:
- Make ready 8 oz. pasta of choice (really anything works)
- Prepare 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Get 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Get To taste salt and pepper
- Get Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
Instructions to make Garlic Buttered Pasta:
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook your pasta according to package directions. Once its done, drain it in a colander and return it to the pot. When the pasta has a few minutes left, start the garlic butter.
- In a seperate skillet, heat the butter over med-low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to let it brown though, or it will turn bitter. Once it's ready, pour the garlic and butter over the drained pasta, season it with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat. That's it! Serve it up with lots of parmesan over the top.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food garlic buttered pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!