Recipe of Fancy Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee &amp; Brown Sugar Braised Pork for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork:
- Take 2 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Prepare 1/2 a medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Take 1 large shallot, chopped (if you don't have shallots, just double up on the onion)
- Take 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Take 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 3/4 cup black coffee (or 3/4 cup water + 1 Tablespoon espresso grind coffee)
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon vinegar (Balsamic, distilled white, apple cider all work fine)
- Make ready green onion for garnish
Steps to make Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork:
- Put all the ingredients in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. This should take 15 minutes or so.
- Once everything comes to a boil, give everything a couple of gentle stirs, lower the heat to medium low, and simmer, lid askew, for another 30 minutes.
- Enjoy garnished with a sprinkling of chopped green onions and a bowl of steamed jasmine rice (or whatever kind you prefer). :)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!