Steps to Make Real Pasta with Tuna for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta with tuna. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta with Tuna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pasta with Tuna is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pasta with tuna using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Tuna:
- Get 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 small chopped onion
- Take 1/2-3/4 cup chopped baby carrots
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup chopped celery
- Take 1-2 jalapeno peppers seeded and sliced (optional)
- Get 1-6 ounce can tuna
- Prepare 1-28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 can tomato paste
- Make ready 1 Tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Get 1 tsp basil
- Make ready Pasta of choice
- Take Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Take Crushed red peppers (optional)
Instructions to make Pasta with Tuna:
- Saute olive oil, onion, carrots, celery and jalapeno peppers slowly in a large covered saute pan.
- When vegetables are crisp tender, add tuna to pan and saute a bit longer.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, salt, oregano and basil to pan and simmer (covered) for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve over top of your favourite pasta (I normally use spagetti or penne) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and/or crushed red peppers if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pasta with tuna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!