Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Make ready 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape
- Prepare 1 cup mixed veggies (frozen)
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Take 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Take 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry)
- Prepare 1 can tuna fish in water (drained)
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
Steps to make Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking….
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan….
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well….
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!