Simple Way to Make Perfect Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, canadian bacon and ranch pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook canadian bacon and ranch pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta:
- Make ready 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape
- Make ready 1 stick margarine
- Get 2 envelopes dry Ranch dressing
- Take 1 pack Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes)
- Make ready 1 cup salsa
- Prepare 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1 cup mixed veggies
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get Fresh minced garlic
- Make ready Salt for boiling pasta
Instructions to make Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta:
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth……
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth….
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente….
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food canadian bacon and ranch pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!