Steps to Prepare Original Coffee Cups for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, coffee cups. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coffee Cups is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Coffee Cups is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coffee cups using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Cups:
- Take 1 cup semolina
- Get 2 tbsp heaped coffee
- Prepare 400 gram can of condensed milk
- Prepare 3 tbsp coco powder
- Take 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp oil/butter
- Make ready 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
Instructions to make Coffee Cups:
- In a pan or kadhai take approx 300 gram of condensed milk,coffee and semolina.
- Stir everything gently till combines properly.
- Cook on medium flame…till the mixture starts to thicken.
- Now take any mold or bowl and grease it with oil or butter.U can use any cupcake mold or any dish of ur choice.Fill the prepared mixture.keep it aside to cool down.
- Now take another saucepan.Add milk,water and coco powder.stir everything with the help of whisk so that no lumps are formed.
- Add the remaining 100 gram of condensed milk and butter.cook till sauce starts to thicken.
- Now take out the earlier prepared mixture on the serving plate.Drizzle the prepared choclate sauce.Garnish it with sprinkles or dry fruits of ur choice.u can serve it warm or cold.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food coffee cups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!