Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Scotch Mushrooms for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, scotch mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scotch Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Scotch Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook scotch mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scotch Mushrooms:
- Take 8 oz button mushrooms, quartered
- Get 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/4 cup scotch
- Prepare 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Take Pinch salt and pepper
Instructions to make Scotch Mushrooms:
- In a skillet, set heat to medium and add olive oil and butter
- Add mushrooms and onions, stir occasionally for about 5 min. Add salt and pepper
- Turn heat to medium high, add scotch. Stir. Once the scotch has been just about soaked up by the mushrooms and onions, turn heat back to medium
- Add heavy cream. Stir. It'll start to bubble and thicken. Once that happens, turn heat to low and simmer for 5 min.
- That's it! Top with a bit of fresh parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food scotch mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!