Step-by-Step Guide to Make Original The Best Lasagna Ever for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, the best lasagna ever. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Best Lasagna Ever is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. The Best Lasagna Ever is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook the best lasagna ever using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Lasagna Ever:
- Prepare Lasagna noodles
- Take 1 lb sausage
- Get 1 lb ground beef 80/20
- Take 4 cups Ricotta cheese
- Prepare Garlic powder (to taste)
- Make ready 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 eggs beaten
- Prepare 1 bottle Prego sauce
- Make ready Parsley (to taste)
Steps to make The Best Lasagna Ever:
- Boil noodles and drain once soft.
- Cook sausage and beef on stove top… drain once cooked… add prego.
- In a large bowl, mix ricotta, parmesan, garlic powder, two eggs, and parsley.
- In a glass dish, spread prego sauce on bottom to help sticking.
- Layer first set of noodles. I do 4 across.
- Layer cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Layer meat mixture and spread evenly.
- Repeat layers until high filling dish. I usually go 4 layers up.
- Spread sauce and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour. & 15min.
- Enjoy the best lasagna ever!!!🧀🥖🥐🥞🥪🥣
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food the best lasagna ever recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!