Steps to Make Original Diet Soup for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, diet soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Diet Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Diet Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have diet soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Diet Soup:
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Prepare 500 ml Water
- Make ready 2 onions
- Prepare 2 clove garlic
- Take 4 tomatoes
- Get 1 bunch celery
- Take 1 carrot
- Make ready 1/2 cabbage
- Make ready 1 mild tabasco sause
- Take 1 salt
- Prepare 1 pepper
Steps to make Diet Soup:
- This is an absolutely flexible recepie. I used the ingrediants that were available to me when i decided to cook ;) You can use all the veggies you like :)
- Make a paste of the tomatoes by grinding them in a mixure. You can also use the various soup mixes available in the market to make the base. I used tomatoes because i wanted it to be healthy!
- Chop all the other ingrediants.
- Take 1tsp oil in a vessel.
- Add chopped onions and garlic. Stir till onions are golden brown.
- Add all the other veggies and stir for sometime.
- Add the tomato paste.
- Add water.
- Add salt and black pepper according to taste.
- Cook on high flame till it comes to a boil. Then cook on sim flame for about 5mins.
- Ur diet soup is ready! Add some tabasco sause before serving :)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food diet soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!