How to Prepare Popular Pasta Primavera for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta primavera. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Primavera is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pasta Primavera is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta primavera using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Primavera:
- Make ready 16 oz taglitelli or bowties pasta
- Make ready 8 asparagus
- Prepare 2 carrots
- Take 8 green beans
- Take 1 small zucchini
- Make ready 8 oz heavy cream
- Take 1 tbsp. Butter
- Make ready 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- Prepare parsley
- Make ready Parmigano reggiano cheese
- Take salt and pepper
- Get garlic powder
Instructions to make Pasta Primavera:
- Steam vegetables carrots, string beans and asparagus for a few minutes don't overcook. (First steam asparagus separately whole after chopping off woody ends) then put on side in a drainer and run cold water to stop cooking. Do not steam zucchini.
- Then add 1tbs. olive oil to large skillet and saute vegetables over medium heat. In a large pot boil water for pasta. Do not overcook pasta it should be aldente. Add 8oz. heavy cream and butter to pan stirring constantly until well mixed. Add garlic powder and add pasta and cheese, serve immediately. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Enjoy!
- Preparation and cooking time approx. 30 - 45min.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pasta primavera recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!