Recipe of Popular strawberry-rose-cocoa jam for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry-rose-cocoa jam. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
strawberry-rose-cocoa jam is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. strawberry-rose-cocoa jam is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry-rose-cocoa jam using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make strawberry-rose-cocoa jam:
- Get 1 box strawberry
- Take 1 diet sugar
- Prepare 5 tbsp dried coconut shredded
- Take 1 tsp rose essence
- Prepare 3 tbsp maizena
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 red food coloring
- Prepare 1 thick cream
Instructions to make strawberry-rose-cocoa jam:
- chop chop strawberry.. mix it wit water and sugar… boil it until mixed well…. OR used strawberry jam on the bottle with adding watter
- on separate bowl… mix maizena with small amount of water, red coloring, and rose essence.. after mixed well.. take a tablespoon / two of the jam.. mix into the bowl…
- put slowly the maizena mix with the jam while still stir the jam on lowest heat.. after mixed well.. gradually rise the heat… keep stirring
- when its boiled… turn off the hob.. add the coconut shredded… mix…. put on a container
- on lukewarm temperature.. add thick cream.. put inside the fridge
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry-rose-cocoa jam recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!