Recipe of Real Garlic olive oil pasta for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, garlic olive oil pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic olive oil pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Garlic olive oil pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic olive oil pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic olive oil pasta:
- Make ready 2 oz organic gourmet pasta
- Prepare 2 Tsp unrefined Olive oil
- Make ready 1 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 Tsp butter
- Take 1 tsp parsley or any herb you have
- Make ready 1 pasture raise egg
- Prepare 1 tsp tamari sauce
Steps to make Garlic olive oil pasta:
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions.
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside.
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley.
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce.
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food garlic olive oil pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!