How to Make Creative Coffee Affogato for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, coffee affogato. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coffee Affogato is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coffee Affogato is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have coffee affogato using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Affogato:
- Make ready Coffee Jelly
- Take 600 g Strong Hot Coffee
- Get 15 g Gelatin Powder
- Make ready 45 g Cold Water
- Take Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prepare Caramel Ice Cream
- Make ready Roasted Almonds
- Take Espresso (or Strong Coffee)
- Make ready Chocolate Syrup (or Caramel Sauce)
Instructions to make Coffee Affogato:
- Coffee Jelly
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish.
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour.
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir.
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well.
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid.
- Cut into cubes.
- Place a scoop each of the vanilla ice cream and the caramel ice cream in the dish.
- Add the cubed coffee jelly.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the ice cream.
- Decorate as you like.
- Brew the espresso (or strong coffee).
- Pour the espresso over the ice cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coffee affogato recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!