Recipe of Exotic Root Beer Baked Beans for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, root beer baked beans. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Root Beer Baked Beans is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Root Beer Baked Beans is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have root beer baked beans using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Root Beer Baked Beans:
- Take 3 slice bacon
- Make ready 1 small onion, diced
- Take 2 can pork and beans (16 ounce)
- Take 1/2 cup root beer (not diet)
- Prepare 1/4 cup hickory-smoke bbq sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dry mustard
Instructions to make Root Beer Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
- Saute' diced onion in hot bacon drippings in skillet over high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir together onion, crumbled bacon, beans, and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake beans, uncovered, at 400°F for 55 minites or until sauce is thickened.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food root beer baked beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!