Recipe of Favorite Coffee Jelly for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, coffee jelly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coffee Jelly is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Coffee Jelly is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coffee jelly using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Jelly:
- Prepare 600 g Strong Hot Coffee
- Prepare 45 g Sugar
- Get 15 g Gelatin Powder
- Make ready 45 g Cold Water
- Make ready Quantities for Exterior:
- Take Whipped Cream
- Make ready Walnuts
Steps to make Coffee Jelly:
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get more coffee flavour.
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir.
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well.
- Pour the coffee solution into the glasses and keep in the fridge until solid.
- Decorate as you like. Nuts make a good accent!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coffee jelly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!