How to Prepare Fancy Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken cacciatore w/ pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken cacciatore w/ pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta:
- Make ready 2 large boneless chicken breasts (or your fave type of chicken)
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- Make ready 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- Get 1/2 cup diced onion
- Prepare 1/2 (14 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp basil
- Prepare 1 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 1/4 box Ronzoni rotelle pasta (or your fave pasta)
Steps to make Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta:
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat on stove. Salt and pepper chicken then brown in pan on Med High, a few minutes on both sides.
- While chicken browns, set Instant Pot to Sauté setting. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, peppers and onions to pot. Sauté until soft and brown.
- Add chicken to Instant Pot. Pour over the 1/2 can of tomatoes. Add oregano and bay leaf. Stir well.
- Close and lock the lid. Cancel the Sauté setting. Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- While chicken cooks, boil water for pasta. Add salt and cook until soft. Add butter and basil to noodles when ready.
- Once pressure cooking is complete, let sit 5-10 minutes, then Quick Release. Add basil to pot. Serve chicken and sauce atop noodles. Delish!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken cacciatore w/ pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!