Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Traditional Diet Caesar Salad for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, diet caesar salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Diet Caesar Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Diet Caesar Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have diet caesar salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Diet Caesar Salad:
- Take 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces
- Make ready 3/4 cup croutons
- Make ready 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Make ready Dressing:
- Get 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Get 2 tablespoons red vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Make ready 3 flat anchovies, minced (optional)
Instructions to make Diet Caesar Salad:
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, anchovies if using, salt and pepper until well-combined.
- Slowly add in the olive oil in a steady flow while constantly whisking until the dressing is smooth.
- In a salad bowl, add in the lettuce and half the dressing and toss. Then add the remaining dressing along with the parmesan cheese, and croutons and toss again.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food diet caesar salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!