Recipe of Homemade Mike&#39;s Tropical Rum Slushies for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's tropical rum slushies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's tropical rum slushies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies:
- Get 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries
- Take 1 LG Fresh Banana
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Fresh Black Berries
- Make ready 1 Cup Fresh Mango
- Get 1/8 Cup Fresh Shaved Coconut
- Get 1/2 tsp Fresh Mint
- Get 1 Good Splash Cherry Juice
- Get 2.5 Shots Bacardi Superior White Rum
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Half & Half
- Get as needed Crushed Ice
Steps to make Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies:
- Rinse then chop your chilled fruits.
- Use Bicardi Superior White Rum.
- Blend but not too long. You'll want some chunks in there!
- Serve cold with garnishments. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's tropical rum slushies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!