Simple Way to Make Fancy Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan for List of Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, yummy scratch beans vegetarian and vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have yummy scratch beans vegetarian and vegan using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan:
- Make ready 1 lb dry beans (I used 1/2 pinto & 1/2 white northern)
- Take to taste clove
- Make ready to taste garlic, smashed, chopped
- Prepare 1 Med onion, fine chop
- Make ready 2 tsp olive oil or your favorite good oil
- Prepare 3 + 1/4 cups water
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Make ready 2 tsp good quality fresh chilli powder. More if u want
- Prepare 1 Med green bell pepper, diced
Steps to make Yummy Scratch Beans Vegetarian and Vegan:
- Soak dried beans overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Heat oil in large pot, low-med heat. Quickly sautee garlic and onion, add water, beans, spices, green bell pepper and tomato paste plus salt to taste. Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Cook 60 minutes on low/simmer. Test your beans. Mine were perfect at 1 hr cook time.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yummy scratch beans vegetarian and vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!