Simple Way to Make Traditional Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sheet pan shrimp fajitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sheet pan shrimp fajitas using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas:
- Take Seasoning Mix:
- Prepare 2 tsp. chili powder
- Take 1 tsp. cumin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika, salt, garlic & onion powder, oregano
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Get Fajitas:
- Make ready 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Take 2 large bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- Take 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 lb. shrimp
- Get Juice from 1 lime
- Prepare Flour tortillas, for serving
Instructions to make Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the seasonings.
- Place the peppers and onions into a large bowl and toss them with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Then toss them with 1 1/2 tsp of the seasoning mix. Spread them out evenly on the prepared pan and put it in the oven for 12 minutes. While the veggies get a head start, place the shrimp into the bowl and toss them with the additional tbsp of olive oil and the rest of the seasoning. Stack up your tortillas and wrap them in foil.
- Once the 1st 12 minutes are up, remove the pan from the oven and place the shrimp evenly over the veggies. Place the wrapped tortillas on the top rack of the oven and return the pan to the oven for 8-10 minutes more, or until the shrimp is all pink and cooked through. Remove the tortillas carefully as well. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the shrimp and veggies and serve with your favorite toppings.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sheet pan shrimp fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!