Steps to Make Iconic Lasagna Soup for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lasagna soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lasagna Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lasagna soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup:
- Make ready 1 pound ground beef
- Take 1/2 onion, diced
- Get 1 whole red bell pepper, diced
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- Get 1 (28 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
- Get 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Get 4 cups beef broth (1 carton)
- Prepare 12 oz Lasagna Noodles
- Get 15 oz ricotta cheese (You won’t need it all)
- Take 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare fresh basil (optional)
Instructions to make Lasagna Soup:
- Instant pot/ninja foodie- First turn on the Instant pot to the browning setting and brown the ground beef. - Next add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes. - Add in seasonings.
- Third, pour in the beef broth. - Then Cover and set the sealing to 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid. Break apart the lasagna noodles into bite size pieces. Add to the pot and stir to combine. - Turn the setting to browning mode and bring the soup to a boil. - Cook the pasta for about 8 minutes or until soft.
- Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I also like to sprinkle with fresh basil. - Enjoy!
- Slow cooker/ crockpot-First, brown the ground beef over medium high heat. - Second place the ground beef in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes. - Add in seasonings. - Third, pour in the beef broth. - Then cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. - Remove the lid. Break the lasagna into bite size pieces and stir in.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes until the noodles are soft. - Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I also like to sprinkle with fresh basil. - Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lasagna soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!