Simple Way to Make Real Irish Coffee for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, irish coffee. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Irish Coffee is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Irish Coffee is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook irish coffee using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Irish Coffee:
- Make ready 8-12 oz hot black coffee, about a coffee mug's worth (or hot chocolate, yum!)
- Get 1 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- Get granulated sugar (optional)
Instructions to make Irish Coffee:
- Pour hot coffee or hot chocolate into your favorite mug.
- Add Bailey's and optional sugar (to personal taste). Stir, sip, enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food irish coffee recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!