Steps to Prepare Creative Cranberry Grape Applesauce for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cranberry grape applesauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cranberry Grape Applesauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cranberry Grape Applesauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cranberry grape applesauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Grape Applesauce:
- Make ready 1 Apple
- Take packet Silver Falls Grape drink powder
- Make ready packet Rainforest Supply Cranberry drink powder - no sugar
- Get Whole grain strawberry pop tart
- Take optional diet sugar packet like sweet & low
- Make ready Butter
Steps to make Cranberry Grape Applesauce:
- Dice an apple. Butter a fry pan, add some water and began cooking the apple 15 to 20 mins
- Crumble up the pop tart & mix it in
- Add the drink packets - cranberry, grape
- When I made this originally, I used an Army meal pack drink powder mix - cranberry grape (below) Made by World Flavors in Ivy land, PA. I'm guessing you can substitute the above packets & the recipe will taste as good. It usually is 22 gms of sugar. The grape packet might be sweet enough. If not, add sweet & low.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cranberry grape applesauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!