Easiest Way to Make Homemade Lasagna Pasta for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lasagna pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lasagna Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lasagna Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lasagna pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Pasta:
- Get 1 lb. Ground Beef
- Make ready 1 lb. Bulk Mild Sausage
- Prepare 1 Yellow Onion, minced
- Get 1 Can Crushed Tomatoes
- Get 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Get 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Make ready Salt and Pepper, to tatse
- Prepare 1 Jar Marinara Sauce (any flavor)
- Get 2 Boxes Pasta (your choice)
- Prepare Parmesan Cheese, garnish
Instructions to make Lasagna Pasta:
- In a large skillet brown meats, onion, and seasonings til meat is no longer pink. Drain grease. Add Crushed Tomatoes and marinara sauce. Stir to mix. Set aside.
- In a large pot filled half way with water bring to a boil. Add pasta reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally til pasta is tender. Drain water. Add meat sauce mixture. Stir til everything is combined well. Serve with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lasagna pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!