How to Prepare Fancy Pasta and Beef for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pasta and beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta and Beef is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pasta and Beef is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This quick ground beef pasta recipe makes great use of ground beef and pasta, kids love it as well. A very good side dish for vegetable dishes. Years ago I told Greg that I planned to make goulash for dinner. He thought I was making a beef stew seasoned with paprika.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pasta and beef using 29 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta and Beef:
- Prepare Vegetables—————–
- Prepare 1 cup chopped celery
- Get 1 cup chopped carrots
- Take 1 small onion chopped
- Prepare To taste kosher salt
- Make ready 1 cup whole kernel corn
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped olives
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic sliced
- Make ready 1/2 cup frozen English peas
- Get 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Get Beef——————————
- Prepare To taste ground white pepper
- Make ready To taste kosher salt
- Get 1 cup panko breadcrumbs maybe an extra 1/3 cup
- Get 2 eggs beaten
- Get 1 tablespoon water
- Make ready To taste ground black pepper
- Get 1-1/2 pound beef sirloin
- Prepare 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready As needed oil to medium fry beef in
- Prepare Pasta—————
- Make ready 1/2 pound pasta, rigatoni
- Make ready 2 quarts water
- Get 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Make ready 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Take Sauce—————————
- Take 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter
- Take 1-1/2 cup beef broth
Bring to a boil over high heat. This is a hearty, beefy pasta. So I used the entire pound here, and I.
Instructions to make Pasta and Beef:
- Slice the onion. Cut the carrots. Slice the celery. Set aside.
- Slice the beef and beat it thin and even be consistent on each serving of beef you slice. Take about 1 cup of the meat and chop it up.
- Here they are beaten.
- Season each portion of beef.
- Season both sides.
- Add the beef that is chopped up to a hot deep pan with olive oil in it
- Boil the pasta in the water, salt and oil.
- Now add the sliced garlic, spices, and vegetables, but not the English peas to the meat in the pan. Sauté for 15 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and water add a pinch of kosher salt.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper. If your breadcrumbs are not seasoned then add a bit of kosher salt to the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the beef with the flour then dredge in the egg wash. Then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Turn as needed.
- Move the beef to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Make a crater in the center of the vegetables. Add the butter.
- Let it melt.
- To the melted butter add the flour and make a Roux. Cook till lightly brown.
- Almost ready for the stock.
- Add the beef stock and make a sauce when smooth add the vegetables.
- Let it thicken.
- Add the pasta and English peas vegetables and sauce.
- Mix well simmer for 10 minutes and cover remove from heat and let rest for 12 minutes.
- Give a stir before serving. Mix well the pasta vegetables and frozen peas.
- Serve the beef with the pasta. I hope you enjoy!!
So I used the entire pound here, and I.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pasta and beef recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!