Recipe of Creative Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad:
- Take 1 lb farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked al dente
- Make ready 1/2 cup kalamata olives divided
- Get 1 cup roasted red peppers (about 3 large peppers) divided
- Get 1 x 12 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, roughly choppped divided
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh italian parsley divided
- Get 1/2 cup red onion, sliced very thin divided
- Take 2 tablespoons capers
- Make ready Note: anything marked divided will be used for both the salad and the dressing
- Get For the dressing:
- Get 1/2 cup olive oil
- Get 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Take 2 tablespoons parsley
- Take 2 tablespoons red onion
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1/4 cup roasted red pepper
- Prepare 10 of the kalamata olives
- Make ready 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad:
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Start checking at 8 minutes, then keep a close eye after that as you don't want soggy pasta! Once cooked, drain and rinse quickly with cold water and allow to cool.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the olives, peppers, parsley, onion and artichokes.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and pour over the dressing (you may not need to use ALL of the dressing, refrigerate any leftover dressing for future use). Toss well.
- Then add peppers, capers, olives, artichokes and parsley and toss again.
- Enjoy! (Note: can be refrigerated for up to 3 days)
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!