Recipe of Exotic Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, garlic parmesan sausage pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic parmesan sausage pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta:
- Take 3/4 lb Italian pork sausage
- Get 1-1/4 cups water
- Take 1 (14.5 oz) hunts diced tomatoes with basil garlic, oregano
- Prepare 1 cup hunts tomato sauce
- Prepare 8 oz dry penne pasta
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta:
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sausage and cook for 5 minutes breaking apart with spoon to crumble
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add cooked pasta for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food garlic parmesan sausage pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!