Simple Way to Make Popular Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coffee and coconut cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coffee and coconut cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes:
- Make ready Cupcakes
- Make ready 110 grams sugar
- Make ready 110 grams margarine
- Make ready 110 grams Self Rasing Flour
- Take 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Coffee
- Prepare 4 tbsp water
- Get Desiccated Coconut
- Make ready milk
- Prepare topping
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- Take 200 grams Icing sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp coffee
- Take 4 tsp water
Steps to make Coffee and Coconut Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 180°F
- In a bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Add the vanilla and eggs, stir being careful not to curdle the marg.
- Fold in the flour. This is your cake mixture.
- In a cup add the coffee to the water, stirring until disolved. Stir this into the cake mixture making a coffee cake mixture. Add milk here if mixture is too thick.
- Divide between either 12 cupcake case or 6 muffin cases. Sprinkle the coconut ontop of the mixture in the cases- DO NOT MIX- this is soo the coconut is toasted in the oven, adding to the flavour.
- Bake for 15 minutes (cupcakes, muffins will take longer) Remove from oven and completely cool before placing icing ontop
- TO MAKE THE TOPPING- in a bowl add the butter, and cream into the icing sugar. You are not making butter cream! Not all the icing sugar will blend
- In a cup add the coffee to the water, stir untill disolved. Add to the icing sugar and butter. Keep stirring until the icing is of a proffered thickness - the thicker it is the quicker it will set- this is what the butter is for, it allows you to have a basic icing with some structure.
- Ice your cupcakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coffee and coconut cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!