Steps to Prepare Traditional Creamy Lasagna for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy lasagna using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Lasagna:
- Take 1 pack ground mild Italian pork sausage
- Make ready 1 can whole tomatoes
- Take 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (optional)
- Take 6 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 medium onion
- Make ready Salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried basil
- Make ready 2 sprigs thyme
- Prepare 1 tbs olive oil
- Prepare 1 poblano
- Take 3 red Thai chilies
- Take 4 lasagna noodles
- Take 1/4 cup cooking cream
- Make ready 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Make ready 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Get 1 cup old cheddar
- Get 4 slices Monterey jack cheese with habanero
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tspn grated parmesan
- Make ready Cream cheese layer
- Take 3/4 tub cream cheese
- Take 1.5 cups ricotta
- Get 1 tbs chopped cilantro
- Get 1/4 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare 2 tbs cream
- Get 2 garlic cloves
Instructions to make Creamy Lasagna:
- Heat olive oil in pan. Sautee diced onions until transparent. Add sausage. Season with dash of salt and pepper. Remove from pan before sausage fully cooks through.
- Slice poblano in half, add garlic, thyme, grape tomatoes (if available), 3 red Thai chilies and drizzle with olive oil on a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes at 350.
- Drain can of tomatoes and put whole tomatoes in food processor until chunky. Put in hot pan. Season with salt, garlic, basil, and red chili flakes. Add sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put poblano, thai chilies, garlic, grape tomatoes in food processor. Add mixture to tomato sauce. Add cream. Add sausage and simmer until cooked through.
- Prepare pasta as per box directions.
- Rinse food processor. Then blitz cream cheese, cream, ricotta, egg, dash of basil, and the cilantro.
- Build lasagna layers. First meat, noodles, cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, meat. Then repeat. Top should have a thin layer of cream cheese mixture, shredded cheese, and 4 slices of habanero Monterey jack cheese.
- Cook covered for 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 15. Raise temperature to 400 and cook for another 10 minutes for a crispy top crust. Sprinkle chili flakes and parmesan cheese while it's still hot and return to oven for 2 minutes.
- Let sit for 15 minutes and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!