Steps to Make Popular No Boil Baked Pasta for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no boil baked pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No Boil Baked Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. No Boil Baked Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no boil baked pasta using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Boil Baked Pasta:
- Take 1/2 pounds dry pasta
- Take Sauce
- Take 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups broth or water
- Prepare 3 oz. Block of cream cheese (nice but optional)
- Get 1-2 cloves garlic (or powder)
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
- Take 1 pepper to taste
- Prepare 1 hot sauce to taste
- Get 1 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
- Make ready Topping
- Get 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
Instructions to make No Boil Baked Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spray 8X8 baking pan, break long noodles in half if you need to, to make then fit inside your pan, place pasta in pan.
- Warm cream cheese, i just microwave it for like 30 seconds. Then I cube it.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Mince garlic if using fresh. Try to break up and mix the cream cheese in as best as you can.
- Pour sauce over pasta, mix
- Cover with foil, bake 30 minutes
- Uncover, I like to stir it, just to break up any sticking to each other noodles, and mix in any liquid hanging out at the sides.
- Put about a cup of shredded cheese of your choice on top, place back in oven, uncovered, to just melt the cheese, not going for browned at this point.
- Remove from oven (but it's going back in)
- Stir the melted cheese into the pasta, that's the goal here.
- Add the rest of the cheese on top, place back in oven, uncovered, until melted and browned to your liking, about 13 minutes for me with this cheese.
- Let sit for 2-5 minutes to solidify, than serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food no boil baked pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!