Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Funky Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, funky pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Funky Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Funky Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook funky pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Funky Pasta:
- Prepare 1 lb pasta (I usually use bow ties)
- Prepare 1 pint grape/sweet tomatoes
- Prepare 16 oz (1 log) of fresh mozzarella
- Prepare 2 tbs jarred minced garlic
- Make ready 4 oz, basil tube
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Prepare salt and pepper
Instructions to make Funky Pasta:
- Boil water for pasta
- Cut tomatoes in half and place in a medium size bowl. Smash the tomatoes, breaking them and getting their juices out. I usually use the bottom of a cup.
- Add the garlic, basil, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt (generous) and pepper to the tomatoes and stir together. Let sit for a 1/2 an hour to let the salt draw out the tomato juices.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes
- Drain pasta and run under cool water
- Combine the "sauce", mozzarella, and pasta. Taste for any more seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil and red wine vinegar) and Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food funky pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!