Steps to Make Original Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice for Diet Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hazelnut coffee brownie slice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hazelnut coffee brownie slice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice:
- Prepare 100 grams butter
- Prepare 400 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 2 tbsp instant coffee
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Get 1 powdered chocolate - for dusting
Instructions to make Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice:
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f
- Grease 20cm cake pan. Line base with greaseproof/baking paper
- Melt the butter and half the chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave until cool
- Once cool, stir in eggs, sugar, coffee, flour, hazelnuts and remaining chocolate. Mix well.
- Using spatula, spread evenly in baking pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Dust with powdered chocolate. I use the same chocolate I use on my frothy milk drinks.
- Cut in to 12-16 wedges, depending on how big your sweet tooth is!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hazelnut coffee brownie slice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!