Steps to Prepare Popular Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta smoked sausage and sauerkraut. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta smoked sausage and sauerkraut using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut:
- Get Pasta—————-
- Take 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Get 1/2 pound noodles
- Get 1 quart water to boil pasta
- Make ready Panfry————————-
- Make ready 1 pound smoked sausage
- Prepare 1 stick butter
- Get 1 medium onion diced
- Take 28 ounces sauerkraut
- Get 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Take To taste salt and ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
Steps to make Pasta Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut:
- Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces. Boil the sausage and the pasta.
- Sauté the onions in the butter, when translucent add the cooked pasta and sausage pieces, when the pasta has absorbed most of the butter then add the sauerkraut, and chopped parsley. Add the salt and pepper.
- When everything is mixed add the 1/2 stick butter in pats. Stir just a bit. Add 1 cup of the pasta-sausage water. Cover and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pasta smoked sausage and sauerkraut recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!