How to Prepare Creative Yummy chaat katori for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, yummy chaat katori. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yummy chaat katori is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Yummy chaat katori is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yummy chaat katori using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy chaat katori:
- Get 1 1/2 cup maida/All-purpose Flour
- Take 1/2 cup sooji
- Take 4 spoon oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ajwain/ carom seeds
- Make ready 1 Boiled potato
- Make ready 1/2 cup Boiled moong
- Take 1/4 cup Boiled chana/ chickpeas
- Make ready 1/4 cup Green chutney
- Prepare 1/4 cup Gud imli ( jaggery tamarind)chutney
- Prepare 2 tsp Chaat masala
- Take as needed Curd
- Make ready 2 tsp Jeera( cumin) powder
- Make ready handful sev
- Get 1 lemon
Instructions to make Yummy chaat katori:
- Take a bowl mix maida oil salt ajwain suji some water
- Make a dough
- Take frying pain add oil
- Place a small katori and glass warp the dough warp a katori outside and deep fry hot oil
- Splash oil til the katori separtes from the dough fry the katori dough til it's turn golden crisp ow katori separateing from the dough
- Katori chaat stuffing boiled potato moong chana tomato onion salt chaat masala lemon chili
- All Integrate are mix
- Take a 1,katori fill some stuff ING add green chutney mithi chetani some tomato onion garnish save
- Yummy chaat katori ready.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food yummy chaat katori recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!