Steps to Make Favorite Vegetarian Beancurd for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian beancurd. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Beancurd is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Beancurd is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian beancurd using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Beancurd:
- Take 1 Firm beancurd
- Take Dried lily flower(soak)
- Take 5 pcs Black fungus(soak)
- Get 2 dried mushroom (soak)
- Get Slices ginger
- Make ready Spring onion
- Take 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 little sugar
- Make ready Sesame oil
- Make ready Red dates
Instructions to make Vegetarian Beancurd:
- Cut bean curd into small pieces, deep fry in oil. Set aside
- Stir fry ginger and garlic until fragnant. Add mushroom stir fry until it turns brown. Add all ings,including the sauce. Cook for a while until ings have absorbed the flavours and the sauce thickened. Add spring onion then dish up.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetarian beancurd recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!