Step-by-Step Guide to Make Traditional Maggi Pakoras Katoris for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, maggi pakoras katoris. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maggi Pakoras Katoris is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Maggi Pakoras Katoris is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have maggi pakoras katoris using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggi Pakoras Katoris:
- Take 3 Cups Water
- Make ready 2 packets Masala Veg atta Maggi
- Get 2 tbsp Grated Cabbage
- Make ready 1 tbsp Grated Carrot
- Get 2 tbsp Finely chopped Onion
- Take 2 tbsp Cilantro
- Take 1 tbsp Capsicum
- Take 1 Chopped Green chilli
- Take 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Make ready ½ tsp each Kashmiri red chilli powder & Garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp Rice flour / Chawal ka atta
- Take Gram flour / Besan flour 4 tbsp
- Make ready 3 tbsp All-purpose flour / maida
- Prepare 1 packet Boiled Maggi for coating
- Make ready As needed oil for frying
- Take as per taste Salt
- Make ready as required Maggi Hot and sweet sauce to serve
- Make ready For katoris
- Take 2 packs atta Maggi
- Take 2 tbsps refined flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take As needed Oil to fry
- Get 1/4 cup water
Steps to make Maggi Pakoras Katoris:
- For making Maggi katoris..Boil Maggi seventy five %,then strain.Mix refined flour,salt with very light handed.
- Now cover the steel katoris with the mixture from opposite side.Press properly.
- Heat oil in kadai.Put the covered katoris into oil.Fry until gets brown.Allow to get cold.Seprate steel katoris carefully.
- Boil Maggi noodles 75% and strain. Once the maggi is at room temperature then add them in a big mixing bowl, followed by grated cabbage, cilantro, capsicum, green chilies, Ginger- Garlic paste, kashmiri red chilli powder, Garam Masala, butter, and 1 sachet of maggi masala,rice flour, gram flour and salt,masala ae magic and mix well. - Use a little pressure of your palms while mixing it in and form a dough. No need to add water. - Take a small amount in your hands and make small balls.
- Now in a bowl add the all-purpose flour and some water and mix till you get a thick but pourable slurry. - Now put the maggi balls in the slurry, and move so its coats the balls from all sides and then take boiled maggi and add them on top of the balls.Coat properly. - Once you have all the maggi balls coated with the slurry and the boiled Maggi add them to hot oil and fry till they are golden in colour from all sides.Remove and keep on absorbent paper.
- In a plate place prepared Maggi katoris and set Maggi noodles Pakoras On them.Maggi Pakoras katoris are ready.Serve with Maggi hot and sweet sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food maggi pakoras katoris recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!