Easiest Way to Make Authentic Katori Chaat for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, katori chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Katori Chaat is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Katori Chaat is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook katori chaat using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori Chaat:
- Take 1/2 kg Chickpeas
- Get 1 cup imli
- Get 1 cup dahi
- Prepare 1 cup maida
- Take 2 tsp zeera
- Make ready Salt according to taste
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp Chaat masala
- Make ready 2-3 chopped green chills
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp sabut dhania
- Get 1 tomato (diced)
- Make ready Oil for frying
- Make ready 1 onion diced
Steps to make Katori Chaat:
- Boil chick peas with salt
- Put maida, 1 tsp zeera, salt and knead it..
- Soak imli in water for 10 mins, then strain to get imli water…
- Add sugar in dahi then beat it nicely to get a homogeneous mixture…
- Bhonafi zeera and sabat dhania then grind it….
- Make small balls of kneaded dough, then roll it.
- Now take a deep steel spoon, according to the size of katori required, spread dough outside it then cut the extra edges.
- Finally fry the outer side of spoon in oil. The katori will leave the spoon while frying… Then Fry the inner side..
- Mix boiled chickpeas, Chaat masala, green chillies, grinded dhania and zeera, imli paste, onion and tomato together.
- Now put the chickpeaas mixture in katori.. then put dahi on top of it…
- Katori Chaat is ready to eat…
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food katori chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!