Steps to Make Iconic Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, garlic white wine shrimp pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have garlic white wine shrimp pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta:
- Make ready 4 tbsp butter, divided
- Get 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 2 cups chicken broth
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Get 8 oz linguini
- Get 3/4 lb shrimp
- Make ready 1/2 cup white wine
- Make ready 1 tsp dried sage
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1/2 lemon
- Take 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta:
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a wide skillet, then add garlic and toast until fragrant.
- Add chicken broth, water, and dry linguine, then cook about 10 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- In the meantime, melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter in a frying pan and add garlic and toast.
- Add shrimp in a single layer in the pan. Sprinkle in sage, salt, and pepper. Splash in the wine and cook 3-5 minutes until shrimp are just done and wine is evaporated.
- Toss shrimp into the pasta skillet, then add heavy cream and parmesan. Once cream is heated, turn off flame and add a sprinkling of parsley and a squeeze of lemon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic white wine shrimp pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!