Easiest Way to Make Real Katori chaat recipe | chaat katori recipe | how to make tokri chaat for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, katori chaat recipe | chaat katori recipe | how to make tokri chaat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katori chaat recipe
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have katori chaat recipe | chaat katori recipe | how to make tokri chaat using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori chaat recipe | chaat katori recipe | how to make tokri chaat:
- Get FOR KATORI:
- Get 480 gram maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- Get 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- Get 30 ml or 2 tbsp oil,
- Get as required water to knead
- Get As needed oil for frying
- Make ready FOR KATORI CHAAT:
- Take 1 cup chickpea / chana, boiled
- Take 1 potato / aloo, boiled & cubed
- Make ready 2 tbsp green chutney
- Take 2 tbsp tamarind chutney
- Get 1 cup curd / yogurt
- Get As per taste prinkle red chilli powder
- Take as needed sprinkle cumin powder / jeera powder
- Get as per taste Rock salt (Sendha namak)
- Make ready 1 onion, finely chopped
- Take 1 tomato, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup namak para
- Get as needed few coriander leaves
- Get as required sprinkle chaat masala
- Take as required sprinkle salt
Note : prepare katori before in hand and store in airtight container additionally, fry the katori on low to medium flame to turn crisp and golden. finally, use the shape of katori of your choice to make small or large tokri chaat recipe. Hello Friends, Today's recipe is a very tangy and delicious snack "Katori Chaat". Katori means bowl and the filling in it is called chaat. Chaat is another savory made with tangy chutney in some boiled & chopped potato, onion, tomato and moong lentil or sprouts along with other Indian dry snacks.
Instructions to make Katori chaat recipe | chaat katori recipe | how to make tokri chaat:
- firstly, prepare maida dough.
- now pinch a ball sized dough, and flatten it.
- dust flour as required and roll slightly thick.
- prick the flattened dough with fork.
- place a small katori or cup and wrap the dough.
- splash oil till the katori separates from the dough.
- now fry the katori, till it turns golden and crisp.
- drain off over kitchen paper and keep aside.
- prepare chaat by assembling katori in a plate.
- add in 2 tsp boiled chana, 2 tsp boiled and cubed potato, 1 tsp green chutney, 1 tsp tamarind chutney and 1 tbsp curd.
- also sprinkle chilli powder, cumin powder and Rock salt(sendha namak) and salt.
- add in a tbsp of onion and tomato.
- garish with 2 tbsp namakpara and few coriander leaves.
- finally, serve katori chaat immediately, sprinkling chaat masala over it.
- Pl see the video on youtube #safinakitchen #safina kitchen https://www.youtube.com/c/safinakitchen?sub_confirmation+=1
Katori means bowl and the filling in it is called chaat. Chaat is another savory made with tangy chutney in some boiled & chopped potato, onion, tomato and moong lentil or sprouts along with other Indian dry snacks. Home » Recipes » Katori Chaat. How to make Katori Chaat -. Potato baskets stuffed with chole and chutneys.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food katori chaat recipe | chaat katori recipe | how to make tokri chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!