How to Make Traditional Katori chat for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, katori chat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katori chat is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Katori chat is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Katori Chat by food Recipes(Ramzan Special). Papdi Chat-katori Chat-Street Style Chatpati Chat. Chaats, the most loved and popular Indian street food which doesn't need any introduction. There are so many different types of chats available in India.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have katori chat using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Katori chat:
- Prepare Katori bnany ke liye
- Get 1 cup Maida
- Get half teaspoon Namak
- Make ready chand dany Zeera
- Make ready 2 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Suji
- Make ready Imli ki khathi meethi chutney
- Take Imli jitni ap chutney bnany chahy
- Get Cheeni as you like
- Get Haree chutney
- Prepare 20 sy 30 patty Dhania
- Make ready Ek green chilli
- Make ready 3 chmach Pani
- Take adha khany ka chmach Kala namak
- Make ready Chaat ke liye
- Take 1 cup Chany sfaid
- Get 2 Alo bry size ke
- Make ready 1 Piyaz medium size
- Make ready 1 Tomato
As with all chats, the chutneys are a must. Katori chat is an appetizer served in the parties. A delicious snacks for you & your family. #Stayhome #Staysafe #cook #Enjoy Also follow my website on. Papad Katori is filled with a protein packed the delicious salad.
Instructions to make Katori chat:
- Sb sy phly maida lein us main namak or suji dal ke mix kar lein
- Ab maida main oil or zeera dal ke axhi tran mix kar lein or pani dal ke 5 mint tak ghoondh lein or cover kar ke rakh Dein 15 minutes ke liye
- Imli ki chutney bnany ke liye bhighoi hoi imli ka pulp lein fry pan main dal ke chulhy par rakhDein or halki anch par 5 minutes to pkayen
- 5 minutes tak pkany ke badh is main cheeni add kar lein or mazeed 5 minutes to pkayen or fry pan sy nikal ke thandi kar lein
- Haree chutney bnany ke liye dhania kala namak mirch or thora sa pani dal ke mixi main grind kar lein
- Chany or Alu ubal lein piyaz ko chop kar lein tmator b chop pieces main kat lein
- Maidy k choty choty parry bana lein or choti choti rotian bail lein
- In rotion ko chaye (tea) channy wali main rakh ke fry kar lein
- Jab colour brown ho jaye tu nikal lein
- Ab in katorion main alo chany or chatnia dal ke garnishing kar lein
- Katori chat tiyar hai
A delicious snacks for you & your family. #Stayhome #Staysafe #cook #Enjoy Also follow my website on. Papad Katori is filled with a protein packed the delicious salad. Perfect light meal or as a tea time. Chana chat katori recipe - Katori or tokri refers to an edible bowl that is filled with potatoes, chickpeas, and chuteneys, and the term chaat or chat is used to refer savory street snacks. Chatroulette is the original internet-breaking random chatroom to meet guys, girls, celebrities, musicians, comics, and all sorts of fascinating people.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food katori chat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!